Question: What's your opinion on Donald Trump becoming president?

1. I am actually very surprised that he won the elections

1

2. I woke up really upset today! But sadly, not surprised, it looks like the history repeats itself. There was a very similar situation with Brexit in terms of the newspaper headlines, main slogans politicians would try to persuade people, and opinion polls.

I am mostly shocked that the culture of reasoned debate based on evidence is dying out and all it takes to become a leader is to say “We need to build a wall”. And the fact that the media and politicians bear no consequences if their “promises” aren’t true. This is scary! I think this is why science is a good consolation – it’s based on seeking for true, for making things work; not on persuading others.

0

3. I strongly disagree with a lot of the things he has said and he wouldn’t have got my vote.
    Hopefully his presidency won’t affect us too much over here.

1

4. Its not what I thought was going to happen or who I would have voted for

0

1. I really happy that Donald Trump will lead america.

2

2. Regardless of what people think it is great that he is engaging young people in politics!

0