- Did your family members/relatives encourage and support you to become a scientist? What did they think of your choice?
- How has the outlook of Science in society changed over the years? Do people think differently about Science than they
- When do you think children should be taught science? Should they start when they are old enough to understand; or young
- do you think, with the help of society, you could make an impact on the word?
- What do you think is the main factor of children not wanting/bothering to get involved in Science?
- Is being a scientist very competitive? Are you always against the others to find the best solution?
- What puts people off from becoming a scientist?
- What is a catalyst
- what your favourite cereal
- DID YOU FIND SCHOOL FUN
- whats your favourite element?
- What are your views on Science in the news?
- What skills do you require to become a scientist?
- Hi Is it true that coconut oil helps Alzheimer’s disease?
- Are humans the most advanced species? Will they never become extinct?