Question: do you like your job

1. I really do! I am really lucky, researching and geography are my hobbies anyway so I never get bored of my daily routine. Every day is a new challenge, I get a good mix of time for myself/social time and a few times a year I get to travel to present my work! (This year I’ve been to Dubai – what an adventure)

4

2. Yes! Sometimes it can be hard to stay motivated if experiments aren’t working or data analysis is giving me a headache, but I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else!

1

3. Yes, I love it.
    Every single day is different so it is impossible to get bored. My research is constantly revealing brand new ways that uranium can react, and there is nothing quite like the feeling of making new discoveries, and becoming the world expert in your own small field of science.

1

4. Yes I do! It allows me to do all kinds of research. Sometimes with the lecturing of students it gets a bit much but the research part and what I get out of it makes it worthwhile.

1

1. cool

2